Winn's PTA is a small (but growing!) group of dedicated caregivers and teachers working toward building community at our school and supporting our wonderful staff. We would love to have you as a part of our PTA community!
- Our meetings are held every month roughly on the second Thursday. Check out the school calendar for our next meeting date. We would love to see you there! Spanish translation will be available as well. All are welcome!
- To join the PTA, go to JoinPTA.org and select "Austin ISD" and "Winn Montessori" in the drop-down menus. You do not have to be an official member of the PTA to attend meetings, but you do have to be a member to vote. If you'd like to sponsor a membership for a family for whom the financial aspect of membership is a barrier, please let us know!
- If you'd like to get involved, please submit your information on this Google form and we'll add you to our email list to engage you in meetings, get you on a committee and get you involved in future events.
- Be sure to follow Winn PTA on Facebook and Instagram.
- Contact Winn PTA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate directly to the PTA!
Help us build community and support our wonderful staff at Winn Montessori! Every donation helps! Click the button below to donate one time or set up a recurring donation. It's 100% tax-deductible!
2023-2024 PTA Executive Committee:
- President: Katie O'Neil
- Vice President: Missy Garcia
- Secretary: Helena Puente
- Treasurer: Ryan Malone
- Staff Appreciation Chair: Becca Longino
- Advocacy Chair: Nadia Khan
- Principal: Bridget Farr
- Staff Representative: Sarah Daily