New and Current Year Registration

Enroll now to "Find Your Seat" the 2024-25 school year! For assistance, call 512-414-SEAT (7328) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Find your seat for next school year with Enroll Austin! Learn more

If you are enrolling a PreK student, additional information can be found on the district PreK page.  Learn more

Learn more about transfers.

English enrollment guide graphic


Spanish enrollment guide graphic



If you are zoned to another AISD school and wish to transfer to Winn Montessori, you will need to enroll at your zoned school and then submit a transfer request.  Winn accepts transfers on a first-come, first-served basis and prioritizes students in the Winn zone.  Transfer requests are handled by AISD and Winn isn't alerted to your transfer until after it is approved by the district.  Please be advised that transfer processing times vary widely.  Our best advice is to check in with the AISD transfer department often to keep track of your request.  And if you plan to submit a transfer request, please let Maria in Winn's front office know that you plan to do so so that we can keep an eye out for your application once it comes through from the district.

Please contact the front office if you have any questions about registration: 512.414.2390


Is your residence or housing uncertain?

Do you lack a permanent physical address?

DO you live at a temporary address?

You Can Still Enroll in School!

The Federal McKinney-Vento Act and Texas State Law guarantee that you can enroll in school if you live:

  • in a shelter (family shelter, domestic violence shelter, youth shelter, or transitional living program);
  • in a motel, hotel, or weekly-rate housing;
  • in a house or an apartment with more than one family because of economic hardship or loss;
  • in an abandoned building or a car, at a campground, or on the street;
  • in temporary foster care or with an adult who is not your parent or legal guardian;
  • in substandard housing (no electricity, no water, and/or no heat); or
  • with friends or family because you are a runaway or unaccompanied youth.

If you live in one of these situations, you do need to provide:

  • proof of residency;
  • immunization records or a TB skin test result;
  • birth certificate;
  • school records; or
  • legal guardianship papers

to enroll in school


You may also:

  • continue to attend the school in which you were last enrolled, even if you have moved away from that school's attendance zone or district;
  • receive transportation from your current residence back to your school of origin;
  • qualify automatically for Child Nutrition Programs (Free and Reduced-Price Lunch and other district food programs);
  • participate fully in all school activities and programs for which you are eligible; and
  • contact the district liaison to resolve any disputes that arise during the enrollment process.

If you have questions about enrolling in school or need assistance with enrolling in school, contact 800.446.3142


Your Local School District Liaison:

Austin ISD - Project HELP
Student Support Services
Campbell Elementary School
2613 Rogers Ave. Room 207
Austin, TX 78722
Office: 512.414.3690
Fax: 512.414.0761

Additional information regarding local service and programs that assist homeless students: 
Texas Education for Homeless Children and Youth (TEHCY) Program